"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."
--Dorothea Lange

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blush Workshop

I have been waiting and waiting for Brooke of Blush photography to do a workshop. Finally, she gave in. I was so excited I could barely stand it. I have admired her work for so long. She has amazing style and talent. Even more exciting I was able to spend the day with a fellow oncology nurse, photographer, and friend Wendy. We had a blast. I learned so much and left the workshop feeling inspired. I thought I would post some fun portrait shots from the day.
Photobucket
The talented Brooke

Photobucket
Another amazing photographer, though she looks more like a model.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

Backround papers provided by shabby princess

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP