"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."
--Dorothea Lange

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

S Family

I decided to squeeze in a few more sessions before the baby arrives. I am cutting it close trying to get all the editing done, but I have had so much fun with all the families I have worked with. I have also started maternity leave at my real job, which has left me with a little extra time to prepare for the new little one. So, hopefully this means I will get all caught up with posting my latest sessions--starting with this sneak peek. I just loved working with this family. It gives me hope that having four kids and sanity is possible. They were so fun, and cooperative. They really made my job easy. What a beautiful family!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

Backround papers provided by shabby princess

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP