"Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still."
--Dorothea Lange

Thursday, November 11, 2010

One proud Mama

I have been very busy lately, but not with work. We have been blessed with the most beautiful baby boy ever!! He has brought so much joy to our family, and the kids just love him. He is such a sweet addition to the family! I have had 9 months to think about how fun it would be to take pictures of him, and I don't think the pictures have stopped since he arrived. I had to post a few of my new little wonder.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Chris and Michelle November 13, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

oh my word he is DARLING. my fav is the cute little green hat one - what a cute little one!

Labels

Followers

Backround papers provided by shabby princess

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP